English Language Training With Teacher And Student

Student Visa

Your Gateway to UK Education

At BPA Immigration Lawyers, we understand that pursuing education in the UK is a significant step towards achieving your academic and career goals. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the student visa application process, ensuring you meet all the requirements to study in the UK.

Please complete the form below. Our Immigration Experts are available seven days per week

Please quote Promotional Code BPA20 to recieve a 20% discount on your initial consultation fee

5-star rated experts, ready to help you

We’re proud to hold a 99% approval rate on all our clients’ Visa applications

Eligibility Requirements

To qualify for a student visa, you must meet the following criteria:

  • Age Requirement: You must be 16 years old or above.
  • Parental Consent (Ages 16-17): If you are aged 16 or 17, you must obtain consent from your parents.
  • Course Offer: You must have received an unconditional offer to study on an approved course provided by a licensed student sponsor.
  • English Language Proficiency: Depending on your course level, you must demonstrate your English language skills at Level B2 (for degree-level studies) or Level B1 (for studies below degree level).
  • Financial Support: You need to have enough funds to support yourself during your studies and pay for your course without relying on public funds.
  • Course Requirements: Ensure that you meet the specific requirements of your chosen course.
3 men gathered around a laptop in a library
young boy writing in book with pencil

Short-term Student Visa (English Language)

For individuals aged 16 and above looking to study English language courses in the UK for 6 to 11 months, our Short-term Student Visa (English Language) is the perfect solution. Here are the key eligibility criteria:

  • Age Requirement: You must be 16 or older.
  • Course Acceptance: You must have been accepted into an English language course (excluding other subjects) at an accredited institution, with a maximum duration of 11 months.
  • Course Fees: Ensure you have paid your course fees or sufficient funds to cover them.
  • Study Limitations: You should only intend to study for up to 11 months, attend an academy or state-funded school, make the UK your primary residence, work, or engage in business or professional activities in the UK.
  • Departure Plans: You must plan to leave the UK within 30 days of completing your English language course or at the end of 11 months, whichever comes first.
  • Financial Capability: You should be able to support yourself financially and cover the cost of your return or onward journey from the UK.

Child Student Visa

The Child Student Visa is for individuals aged between 4 and 17 who aspire to study at an independent school in the UK with an approved sponsor. To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:

Age Criteria & Consent

You should be between 4 and 17 years old and have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian.

Course Offer

You must have received an unconditional offer for an approved course at an independent school with a valid student sponsor licence.

Care Arrangements

Suitable arrangements for your care and reception in the UK must be in place.

Financial Independence

You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and cover your course expenses without relying on public funds.

Parent of a Child Student Visa

The Parent of a Child Student Visa allows one parent to care for their child studying at an independent fee-paying school under a Child Student Visa. To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:

Age Criteria

You must be 18 or over and the Child Student should be between 4 and 11 years old.

Parental Relationship

You must be the parent of a child who holds or is applying for entry clearance as a Child Student.

Intention to Live with Child

You intend to live with the Child Student whilst in the UK.

Financial Independence

You must have enough funds to support yourself without relying on public funds.

Main Home

You do not intend to make the UK your main home and have sufficient funds to maintain your main home outside the UK.

Financial Requirements

You need to meet specific financial requirements, including having £1,560 for each month of your intended stay, up to a maximum of 9 months, and £625 for each child, up to a maximum of 9 months, other than the child student.

Consult with Experts

Whether you are pursuing a degree, furthering your child’s education, or enhancing your English language skills, our team at BPA Immigration Lawyers is committed to assisting you at every step of your student visa journey. Contact us today for expert guidance and personalised support tailored to your educational goals.

Tower Bridge In London In A Beautiful Summer Day, England,

BPA Immigration Lawyers

No Visa, No Fee*

Give us a call now on +44333 344 7471 or drop us a message on our contact page below.

*Subject to terms & conditions